10 maio 2006

Porque também é preciso descontrair....

*Pets, when asked to change the light bulb...*

*AFGHAN:* Light bulb? What light bulb?
*GOLDEN RETRIEVER:* The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got ourlives ahead of us, and you're worrying about a burned out light bulb?
*BORDER COLLIE:* Right away. And I'll also replace any wiring that's not upto code.
*DACHSHUND:* I can't reach the stupid lamp!
*TOY POODLE:* I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it.
*ROTTWEILLER:* Go ahead! Make me!
*SHIH TZU:* Pul-leeze, dahling. I have servants for that kind of thing.
*LAB:* Oh, me, me!! Pleeeasze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I?Huh? Huh? Please?
*MALAMUTE:* Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.
*COCKER SPANIEL:* Why change it? I can still pee in the dark.
*DOBERMAN PINSCHER:* While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.
*MASTIFF:* Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.
*HOUND DOG:* Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z
*CHIHUAHUA:* Yo quiero Taco Bulb.
*POINTER:* I see it. There it is. Right there.
*GREYHOUND:* It isn't moving. Who cares?
*AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD:* Put all the light bulbs in a little circle.
*BEAGLE:* Light bulb? That thing I ate was a light bulb?
*SIBERIAN HUSKY:* Light bulb? I ate the light bulb, and the lamp,and thecoffee table, and the carpet under the coffee table, and...

*CAT:* Yawn. Who cares? I don\'t need the light to see